.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back to Work in 2010...

I am sitting working on this dreary Sun morning listening to the kids run around and play and the sound of ocean waves in the room next to me. Nope, not at the beach! Scott worked late last night and we TRY and drown out the kids with the sound machine so he can recover and do it again:) I had 2 shoots on Friday. Both were fantastic and fun. Glad to be back at work at a decent pace. We photographers really soak up this time very every year- as if you have not heard me say that bf. The best part is- I shot these on Friday and I started to edit them Sat!! How awesone is that? Let;s see how long I can stay ahead...
So, I want to introduce you to some new friends of mine and hopefuly long time PictureLily fans:) Katelyn (sorry guys, I do not have her name written anywhere for spelling!) and her new sister, Sydney!!
Photobucket
Not always easy to get the sibling shot when they are so young, but we did it!
Photobucket
Mom and baby- how pretty!!
And now, 9 month old, Mason! We met Friday afternoon for a 9 mo mini session. Which, btw, I am only offering in between the newborn and 1 year mark AND you have to come to Villa Rica. So... we used some of my props to help him stand (including Mommy!) Look how cute he is! Cannot wait for your 1 year, little buddy!
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: