.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WINTER SALE...

HURRY!!! 11x14's are on sale for $50!! That is $20 off 2010 prices and $15 off 2009prices! Get your order into me BY Friday January 15th BY 5:00 PM. New or old shoot. Print is mounted on styrene to prevent wrinkles. If you have a current gallery out right now, this will count towards your min. Look at any of your prints to find the number on the back. If you do not have the number- let me know and I will try to help by looking or re posting your gallery. NO TIME EXCEPTIONS. I am running the special bc my lab is:)

A fave from a Dec shoot- sweet cousins-
Photobucket

No comments: