.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What a Weekend...

I hope all of you Georgians are enjoying this amazing weather! I walked about 2 miles today with some friends today and it was perfect. We had my cousin, Tina, and her family down from SC this weekend and we had a blast. We did tons of shopping/browsing:) Ate way too much, took the girls to see Annie at the Fox Theater and made the mistake of taking them to the American Girl Store with no intentions of buying the $95 dolls- WHOOPS! We ended up with 2 crying girls and one boy. Oh yes- Morgan cried bc he wanted a boy doll that looked like him. Quite sad:) We settled for matching outfits for the girls "fake" dolls and ran the heck out of there. Yikes!!
It has been so nice to live life the way it was made to be lived- working and still having time to enjoy my family and friends. I will be spoiled like every year and have a reality check when Spring comes along! I wanted to post a few faves from the past month. I never got around to posting many that I loved.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well, off to edit a little and then watch a little TV- life is good!!

No comments: