.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, January 29, 2010

Beautiful Baby Girls...

I am sharing a few more pics of baby Sydney- they turned out so great. What a good sleeper she was for me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
That bassinet was mom's and I had an idea to incorporate it. Luckily, Sydney was willing to go back to sleep to make it happen.
I got to visit with 7 mo old, Isabelle for her sitting up shoot! Oh my, is she a doll!!??? This family makes some pretty babies (I do believe I have said bf!) Check her out...
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOVE the hair! Reminds me of my Lil!
Photobucket
Sweetest expression- my fave:)
Hope everyone is doing well! I am so ready for the warm weather to come back to us. Looking at warm places online with free food and drinks.... AHHHHHH.....

No comments: