.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our Snow Pics...

Yes, we had a tiny bit of snow! We had friends come over and I got to live my dream of doing snow pics! Kids were not so keen, so I literally got like 5 shots per kid:) I have more, just have not edited. I am working away at cleaning off my computer and organizing finances. Good bye 2009- HELLO 2010! Hope you are having a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: