.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, April 12, 2007

I know, I know...


I know I keep on posting my children! I keep getting all these cute pics I want to share. I promise that the next post will not be my child. I am actually shooting a previous client tommorrow, little John. He is the spring pic I posted from 2 yrs ago. I cannot wait to see him!! It has been 2 yrs and I can still remember our fun session! He is adorable - just you wait. Anyways, Morgan is taking steps. Of course, it has to be for something or someone he really wants. Amazing how fast they grow... My 3 babies...
Ps- don't ask what kind of dog we have! ????????
a little of everything with an underbite and extra teeth

No comments: