.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Outfit With an Underlying Message...





Lily was so excited to model her new outfit for me. She was even excited to let me take a few pics of her... I should have known better. She changed that tune after one shot. But, I can say, these are my child. It is a good thing when you realize that all pictures do not have to be the perfect smile, or a strategic pose. I see my real child in these pictures and I LOVE them, just as I love her. That is what I think pictures are about...

No comments: