.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, April 13, 2007

Just as cute as I remember...








John was a joy...again! It took a little time to warm up- both ways- but he did great. We talked about Cars, he threw his "web" on his mother and I and we even wrestled a little bit. Thank goodness I thought quick and snapped a shot while I was knocked over on the ground- look how cute it came out! John's family has had a tough couple of years with his mother battling cancer. I asked her if I could include her in a few shots. They are so lucky to have eachother...

No comments: