.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, April 06, 2007

Sweet Anna...






I could not help myself- I came home from this shoot to CRAZINESS!! I made dinner and talked to Dell (ordering computers for the business) while RUNNING from room to room avoiding the kids! They were following me and being sooo loud. So, after we ate dinner, I treated myself to some editing! A little R & R.

Anna is from the belly to a previous maternity shoot (Sweet Bella -February). I shot her mom and big sis, Bella. Today was Anna's day and she did great. To put her in the basket asleep, I had to slowly put her in and move one finger at a time! She was so sweet, sleeping soundly in that basket. Here are a few previews, mom and dad- hope you like them!

No comments: