.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, April 28, 2007

Libby in Nashville...









The kids and I are in Nashville visiting my best friend, Kelley. She is pregnant with their second child and they also will be moving within the next few months. I am so sad bc I LOVE their home. It was their first, an older home, they put so much work into it. It just shouts with their personality. Of course, they are moving on to bigger and better things. So, I wanted to capture Libby in their house and around the East Nashville that they love. Here are a few- probably more to come!

No comments: