.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, April 02, 2007

More of our trip...








Ok, so I took so many cute shots this trip. Mostly of Morgan bc Lily is very in tune with when I am focusing on her to take her picture and walks away- little stinker! We got some at the beach and some on the waterway at Caledonia (our fam's old rice plantation that is a golf course now- www.fishclub.com) Glad to be back- Scott is working hard at opening his new Real Estate company, Morgan Scott Realty. I have had 3 babies born in the past 2 wks, so I will be LOVING this week!

No comments: