.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, September 15, 2007

Color or B/W...

Cannot believe how cute this picture of Morgan is!!! I was allowing him to stick his little fingers in bubbles and eat them, so he would stay in one spot! Now, I cannot decide. What do you think?And then, I gave him a bottle of water to "drink"/spill down himself so I could catch the "oh" in his uh-oh!

5 comments:

Kelley and Matt Henson said...

Jenny and I vote for the color shot on the first one and black and white on the "uh oh".

Tracy said...

I love both of them!!!

The Beckhams said...

I vote for the color. The b/w doesn't do his little eyes justice...

Frankie Beckham said...

okie dokie. color all the way. that boy is just the most wonderful thing. however, the water bottle picture reminds me of meet the parents! i love it! he looks just like that little boy!

Keisha said...

I was thinking that same thing that Frankie said!! I vote color . . . blue eyes are always better in color!!