.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, September 09, 2007

I Love Lucy...

I am in TN right now. I got the honor of being in the delivery room of my best frend, Kelley, for the bith of their second girl, Lucy. Labor was all natural, quick and painful!! Kelley was a pro. I am so proud. I wonder if both of my labors had not been about 24 hrs- could I have done without meds???? :) Uh, NO! But, boy I tried to wait it out.

So here are a few shots- I was trying to stay out of the way and use the ONE window in the room as light. We all know I hate the flash. We are having our "photo shoot" at the hospital bf I leave in the morning. I have a busy week- gotta get back to work!



No comments: