.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fun at Grant Park...

I met Ava, her Mommy (an old sorrority sis of mine) and her Mimi at Grant Park this morning. I really like that park- it is great for pictures as long as you are early enough (or late enough!) when the sun is not shining straight down. ( I will be doing some sessions there for you out of towners- let me know if you are interested) Ava was adorable and so much fun. I loved the way she said "sure" when I asked her if she wanted to walk to the ..... Here are a few little peeks- had a hard picking picking, so I just grabbed a few. Great to hang with you guys today.

No comments: