.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just to Add...

Blogger was not my friend last night, so here are the 2 that I opted to leave out so I could go to bed!!

In between loading, I am watch my sweet little boy roll golf balls down his little slide in the backyard. He has been so cute, I just want to squeeze him all day. I just made up a new word: Morgee-licious! Those sweet cheeks and lucious lips- mmmm- love my baby! Lily was a little Lily-licious this morning, as bad as she was behaving. She told me to go away and get off her bed this morning. She did not want to go to school! Then she kept hugging me and saying, " I want to stay with you." It was very tempting not to sit on the couch and cuddle rather than dealing with the crying!! Ok, enough about my cutie pies... I am cooking up the finals on Christmas- Aren't you excited!!???

No comments: