.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, September 24, 2007

He is Finally Here...

Nathan is here! Boy, have I walked alot for this baby. My good friends Rachel and Ryan had their son on Sun. He was 7 lbs and 3 oz. 21 inches. A doll! I went in with the fam on sun and visited again this morning. They are all doing great. Scott (my hubby) accused me of being obsessed with pregnant women and babies, but I say, at least I am obsessed with other people having them and not myself. I am living through them!! Here are a few pics of the sweetie.

No comments: