.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, August 18, 2008

3 Month Shoot...




This weekend I went to visit one of my Baby Planners, Hudson. I got some really cute shots of him and his family and some beautiful images of him in his dedication gown that has been worn by many members of the family. The 3 month shoot is usually my most challenging. The babies are sweet and beautiful and have grown so much since birth, yet, the are no huge "photographic" milestones (poses like sitting, etc..). I just try to capture their precious expressions and how much they have grown. I really feel like we got some great shots! I just love the one of him and big bro, Conrad!!
We had a really nice weekend with my cousin and her fiance and his son. I had one cancellation, but decided to use the time to spend with my family. We went up to the Pub (The Irish Bred Pub in Carrollton- our other business!) and had a great time. By the way, the food is better than ever! I had a random stranger tell me that our burger was the best in Carrollton and I agree! Check it out on the square:) Anyways, I am working away at Holiday cards- so excited! You guys are going to LOVE them!
Another note- I am wanting to have my Spring and Summer Sessions wrapped up by the end of August. So, if you have not ordered, PLEASE do so. Also, Payment MUST be received before orders are processed, so Please pay as soon as possible bc I really hate feeling like a stalker!!!:)

1 comment:

Katie Dearing said...

As always they are beautiful and we can't wait to see the rest!!
Katie