.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, August 30, 2008

I Know, I Know...




Where have I been??? I know there are a couple of people waiting for their peeks!! Well, Wed and Thurs got away from me and on Fri, I had to pick up Morgan from school bc he had a fever. Poor boy, just had to have me hold him:( Anyways, I have been working on galleries and orders when I can, so blogging gets pushed aside. Hmmm... I need to check my calendar to see who I am posting! Ok, first off, Baby Planner, Sean. Sean is a 3 mo cutie!! He was such a tiny newborn. He curled up and let me do whatever. Now, boy has got some girth! What a sweetie pie! And look at his beautiful mommy:) Alright, M, you are the lucky one! I have got to get some rest. I still have a fun family of 4, my newest 3 mo Baby Planner (a girl!) and a maternity to post! Guys, I am sorry I am behind:)

No comments: