.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fun with the Boys...






I took my 5 yr old nephew, Bryce, out to the Gold Mines to document him turning 5- PLUS his missing tooth! (It was knocked out playing) He did so good for me! We got some really cute pics, including one of him and Lily:) Cute little cousins- Lily is 2 days older.
I also met with sweet Eli for his 1 year shoot. Mom had lots of fun props, had a bday cupcake and even a pretend haircut. I know she is anxious to see some!!
PS- Blogger is being a pain in the neck and will not let me switch my pics around. Eli's are first, then Bryce's:)

No comments: