.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, August 09, 2008

Busy Bee...






We are home and I have been one busy, little bee! I missed Blogging, not that I have had much time in the past few months. But the past 2 wks, I have been talking to you guys everyday, blogging in my head:)
We had a great vacation with my Bff, Kelley. She has 2 girls, Libby(almost 3) and Lucy (11mo). They live in TN, so we do not get to see each other often. The trip consisted of Kelley and I busting our butts to keep up the demands of 4 kids, playing on the beach and working on swimming in the pool and of course, sipping on some yummy wine at night. (From their restaurant- Red Guitar Merlot and WhiteHaven Sav Blanc- try them!!!)
Huge thanks to Kelley's "Big Mom" and "Big Dad" for putting up with us! They were so generous and terrific!

1 comment:

Kelley and Matt Henson said...

Those are sooooooo cute!!!