.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sweet Newborn...




One of my sister's best friends, Erica, had her baby, Gisele. I actually used to take pics of my sis and Erica when they were in middle school! They would dress up and act like models- who would have known it was practice for my career!! Gisele was such a sweet girl for me. She stayed awake about 98 % of the time, but she was able to relax enough to get some great pics. I have family in this weekend and I keep sneaking away to do work:) My work is never done- the best work in the world:) (Besides being a mom!)

No comments: