.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, August 23, 2008

What a Weekend...




I have not been keeping up with the news of the storm, but I can only imagine the damage it is doing somewhere right now. We have got some strong winds and rain coming in and out. Not good for a packed full weekend of shoots. Except for this morning- we prevailed! I met Ethan and his parents on the square in Marietta today. If we were driving out there- by golly- we were going to shoot! RAIN Ethan is about to be one, so active best describes the precious, little guy. Not the best place to be crawling around, but we got some terrific pictures. I love capturing how babies are at each age. So, in addition to Ethan, I had a maternity shoot that bombed! RAIN We tried, though:) Gave it a good shot and called it a day. Stay tuned for the happy couple bc we rescheduled for Fri afternooon! Keep all you fingers and toes crossed for both of my shoots tomorrow- both sweet Baby Planners.
PS- I just noticed the burp cloth in the crawling pic. You shold have seen us all running around trying to face him. Too funny! Suprised there are not more random objects lying around- love it!

No comments: