.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, January 12, 2009

2009...

Morgan
A new year and January is almost booked! I only have 2 session dates available in January! February is typically a slow month, so if you have (or will have) a newborn under the age of 2 wks or a 3/4 monther- Feb is for you! Just email me asap for appointment info. I have changed my pricing structure. If you are wanting that info, just drop me an email and I will forward you my cute, new PDF brochure!
One of my best friends, Ginger, and her sweet baby, Logan, came to hang out with me last week. We did Baby Logan's 3 mo shoot. He is such a doll and I am sooo proud of Mommy Ginger!! She and Andy are doing such an awesome job:) Here are a couple from our shoot.
Logan/Gin
Logan
And, no, I do not have a studio. But, I have a white backdrop that I will use at my home if ever needed.
Next up- my first customer of 2009! And a new one. Baby Carter was 3 wks old when we met. We had a nice time taking his pics. What a GREAT baby he is! And sweet parents:) Here are a few of the little guy-
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am really looking forward to this year! I am really blessed that my email is still getting new clients emailing everyday! It is so exciting!!! I have 2 - 3 mo olds, a newborn and a maternity this week, so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you Carter. Can't wait to meet you. Love Aunt Kelley