.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Little Flare...

This afternoon, my assistant, Rachel, and I took our kids out behind my house for a little photoshoot. My goal was to grab some cute shots of my Morgan on his new tricycle and Rachel's Nathan at his 16 mo cuteness! We brought Lily along for the ride (she does not enjoy pictures) It was late afternoon, so I was shooting with the kids' backs to the sun (backlighting) and i experimented a little with some "sun flare" Not everybody loves the look, but I think these turned out so cute!!! Here is Nathan-
Nathan
Nathan
Here are the ones of Morgan riding. I think I will do the bw one with a border and put it in a 10x20 frame vertical- something cool and different!!
Morgan
Morgan
Ok, we decided to wait 20 min to watch LOST, so we can fast forward! Here are a few more of Nathan. PS- my kids run from me. It is a problem. That is why there are not many images of Morgan:) What you see is what I got!
Nathan
Nathan
Nathan
Good night!

No comments: