.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby Finley...

I sure love a sweet baby that will just stare at my camera until the cows come home. I love it more than moms:) I like capturing the personlity of the little ones that not all are giggly and smiley- mine weren't and still aren't. That is not what pictures are all about. OF COURSE, we want to capture that grin that he does when you tickle him and that huge gummy smile she does when her big sister plays peekaboo! But, to me, that is not every picture's purpose. Then, sometimes you get an infant that giggles when you say hi and gut laughs when mommy tickles him- that is baby Finley. I was so suprised today to see so many smiles and to hear him LAUGH! Of course, not all those smiles are in my camera. We had to get some serious faces, as well. But, how cute is this smile (cute smiles run in the family! CLICK HERE) and dimples
Finley
Finley was a little wiped out, so we did some sleeping baby in a basket shots! Too cute...
Finley
Alright, L, looking forward to our girls night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE them!! I can't wait to see the gallery! I posted a link to your blog on my facebook page, I hope you don't mind. Maybe next week we can get together! :)