.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sweet Girls...

I got to visit with Baby Planner, Jenna today. Oh my goodness! What a doll! She is just beautiful with such a sweet temperment. We modeled a little then she showed me how much fun she can have with mommy. Thanks for a great shoot:)
Jenna
Jenna/Melissa
Jenna
After I picked up Lily, I was so inspired to get some pics of her. Morgan was still at the sitters, so I took her out (bribed her) for a mini- shoot. Not too much smiling going on, but I did get these 2 that I LOVE! My baby girl-
Lily SIDENOTE- it is now 12:30 and I have played around with some textures- perfect for these pics. Check this out- I cannot stop staring!! This WILL be BIG in my house! Canvas... metallic print...fine art paper????
Lily
Lily

No comments: