.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Another One of My SWEET Boys...

Luke is 9 months! What an adorable baby he is. I have been photographing him since he was born 6 wks premature! As you all know, it was snowing and FRIGID today, so we stayed inside. Luke was a blast:) Here are some of my faves from today...
A MOST PRECIOUS SMILE-
Luke
SNUGGLE WITH BEAUTIFUL MOMMY-
Luke
HAVE TO HAVE A SHOT WITH JEANS, NO SHIRT AND HARDWOOD FLOOR- RIGHT??
Luke
Thanks guys!!
Ok, quick recap of my day (bc I have to catchup on House bf LOST comes on!!!)
- I had the most AMAZING bread today in Smyrna at The Great Harvest Bread Co. - Guinness and Gouda- YUM!!! Go there!!!
- I bought another knitted GIRL hat from Gap (on clearance) for my newborn sessions ith sweet, baby Jaycie on Fri. It is cream- wish it was color- oh well!
- I decided I was done with the ponytail, so I had my friend, Naomi, cut off my hair and give me bangs. Bangs??? you ask... yes, but they go to the side. I had a terrific haircut from one of my clients a couple of months back and loved it! It grew so fast and I decided it was a sign- back to short!
I think that is all- off to the TV:)
- One more thing- after running SPELLCHECK- it looks like I have been spelling a couple words wrong forever and thinking I am spelling them right- kind of embarrassing! ( is that spelled right>????)

1 comment:

Madelon said...

ok, so where is a picture of you showing off your new hair? Maybe Lily can take one...