.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, February 23, 2009

Slow on Posting...

I feel like there are so many days between posts! Feb is flying by. So fast, that I am behind and i pray that today is the day to catch up:) I have 2 galleries to crank out today and some "spring cleaning" to do! Ok, LOTS of spring cleaning! A fun week- I get to meet newborn, Sara Beth, and I get to play with 2 of baby planner boys and RUN up to Myrtle Beach to see my cuz, Stephanie, marry the love of her life! Lily is in the wedding, but cannot miss anymore school, so we are running up there on fri and coming back sun!! 6.5 hours in the car with 2 kids with only a day in between trips... hmmm... Oh well, at least we get to see my amazing family and have a "Beckham wedding" we sure know how to throw a party!!- right my cousins????
SO, I had a maternity shoot this wkend with a fun couple that live in my neighborhood. They are expecting their first born, Emily, in April. They put up with wacky me, including laying down outside:) You guys did awesome!! Check them out-
Beth/John
Beth
Doesn't she look awesome?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes we sure do know how to throw a party! Can't wait to see you guys, even if only for a few hours! I hope Scott gets to come this time!