.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We Are Back...

...and busy!! I have 5 sessions to edit on my plate and 3 more this week. We snuck down to Orlando for a few days and did a "peanut butter and jelly" Disney trip! We only did Magic kingdom, but my feet STILL hurt!! We, for sure, have a soft spot for Disney. I have a few pics and a video of our 2 yr old, Morgan's, face as he rode his first rollercoaster- soooo cute! Lily rode Space Mountain for the first time- I am so proud of her bc she was incredible nervous. I saw that they only had single seats and was so worried about her. I sat behind her and held her shoulders the whole time. Guess what??? Space Mtn is now her FAVORITE ride!!! Big girl:) Well, have to post a pic I ran across while editing today. 9 mo old, Luke, being his adorable self.
Luke

No comments: