.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Did I Make You Wait Long Enough...

I know Wyatt's mom has been hitting refresh on my blog for days now! I am just now getting to your peeks- I am sorry!! Wyatt and his fam came over last week and we did some inside and out. He was such a trooper! Such a good baby. I know you are all getting tired of my cute, little chair- but it is such a perfect size for sitting up through 2 yr olds- I LOVE it! Enjoy!!
Wyatt
Wyatt
Oh- PS- I just ordered a 16x20 METALLIC print of Lily! The one of her standing with the purple hat on. I think I will have my friend, Cindy, over at the Villiage Frame Shop in downtown Villa Rica frame it for me! I wanted bigger, but the wall I am putting it on will not hold it once framed. Also, I am going to have a window at The Village Frame Shop next month. i will be using images of local kids. I will keep you updted so you can drop by and check it out!!!

No comments: