.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pendant...

I am FINALLY getting around to posting a pic of the pendants I offer my clients. I lost the image of mine when it was brand new and shiny, so I took a new shot of mine to show you what it looks like. Now, I am not the best product photographer, so it is showing some funky colors in there. It is a black and white image and LOOKS black and white, unlike this photo:) These sterling silver pendants area about an inch or so in diameter and come in a square or a circle for $65. Here ya go-

You can use images from previous sessions.
PS- I added a Blog Follower thingy at the bottom of the page. You can click to follow the blog and I think you get posts emailed to you! I already have one person I do not know- HI!!! So, sign up and make me feel COOL!!!

No comments: