.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank Goodness...

for little girls:) I was needing a pink fix! I visited with Baby Gisele yesterday. At all of 6 and half months, this little rascal is about to crawl. I think she is thinking: why crawl now when she can scoot as fast as lightning??!! Little dollbaby...
Gisele
She has a gorgeous nursery. This shoot we actually had the light in there.
Gisele
Sweet baby girl!
Today I met Baby Planner, McKenna, for her 9 mo shoot. We had lots of sun at 3:30, but I hate to push babies any later. We knocked out the shoot in 30 min.. McKenna was such a beauty. When she was done- she was done- and so was I! Check her out...
I love the neutral, winter colors.
McKenna
We have the little daffodils growing at the Gold Mines. Daddy held up a blanket and blocked the sun- HUGE help!
look at these striking eyes!
McKenna
I took all the batteries out of our FLIP and Scott's point and shoot camera. I have yet to unload them from our quick trip down to Disney. I cannot wait to post some. We went with our best buds- while we were eating dinner they asked us to be Baby Ayden's Godparents! What an honor! I am now realizing I never posted one of his newborn pics that I took 2 mo ago. Here is Ayden...
Ayden
Off to edit more! It has been a busy February...

No comments: