.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 12, 2009

Catching up on Some Peeks...

Here are the peeks I have not gotten to yet. I hope I am not leaving anyone out. I got a good amount of order payments while I was gone, so I am working on those, finishing up the orders that I had when I left and working on those last couple of galleries that are hanging there waiting for me to finish so I can be all caught up!! Busy night- late night! After I get all this under control, I will be asking for anyone with an order form out, to please get it completed. I try to wrap up my seasons bf another starts and fall starts early for me. Since all of you are SO patient with me, I give extra time for galleries, but my HUGE hard drive is filling up!! I back up, but do not delete off of harddrive until orders are completed. I am about to fill it anyday now!!
Andrew
Upchurch
Upchurch
Jake
Dunn
Photobucket
Maggie

No comments: