.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Super Cool Shoot...

I met with these 3 beautiful children yesterday at their Mimi's gorgeous home. She had all my favorite things there- hydrangeas, daises, black eyed susans...
Mom was terrific and our shoot went wonderfully. Mom did not want to focus on the kids as a group. So we went back and forth to each kid as they were playing in the (fenced) yard. It is so hard to get a group of 3 together for that perfect shot when they are so young and it always makes for grumpy kids! We ended up getting amazing individuals and even a few frame-worthy of them together! Check them out-
Tyler
hallie
Leighton
Photobucket
PS- this is totally a location that I LOVE! If you know of anywhere like this that I can shoot at- please let me know!!!
Scott is off today and I have no shoots, so we are taking the kids to Helen! We have not had time together as a family in over 3 weeks! Lily has started telling me that she gets to hang with mommy and she gets to hang with daddy, but never as a family:( So, we are working on that! Wish me luck with tubing with a 6 and 3 yr old!!

No comments: