.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Kitchen Floor is Squeaky Clean...

Do you know what that means???? Those of you who know me really well, know that I pick my battles. That is the "PHILOSOPHY OF KAREN." So, my floor is either dirty or I go all out to clean it. being squeaky clean means that I feel I have the time to clean it. That means I am getting my life back in order!!! Almost there. I have to catch up on editing the crazy, busy part of the summer; but starting this week, my schedule is where I want and need it to be. So, thank you to all the AMAZING, PATIENT clients I have and thank you to all the SWEET, UNDERSTANDING people I turned away! Totally hated telling these amazing people that I cannot take them. But, customer service is important and I need to stay on top of it:)
oh, and I cleaned my wood floor with the Shark steam mop. Yeah, baby! Works so great! Early bday present. Pretty sad when a girl is obsessed with a floor cleaner for her 29th bday- thanks mom and dad!
Enough babble- how about some pics????
Now it is 10:00 and I am a little on the tired side, so little commentary:
Darling Brock at 9 mo-
Brock
Brock
i know, I know, the rolls!!!! So stinkin cute:)
Another friend and her little Nicolas-
Nicolas
Nicolas
Loving that serious face
More of Colby-
Colby
Isn't his smile contagious?
Colby
Sniff, sniff- my baby planner, Harrison turns one!
Harrison
Harrison
Harrison
And I got to finally meet Griffin and Leighton- 2 handsome, fun guys!
Photobucket
Griffin
Leighton
i think that is all. Oh- also I want to tell you that I went "window shopping" for holiday cards!!! I am SUPER excited about the new designs! once I purchase the templates and have any I design on my own, I will post. I am still planning on doing mini sessions- just have to get the calendar in order. Off to get ready for be- I have a 9:00...

No comments: