.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Job Carter...

9 mo Carter has nailed a shoot! We have worked so hard for images that show the happy baby he is. Problem is the weather is always too cold or he gets sleepy on us! We had quite a few touch and go moments, but plenty of happy faces to fill an awesome gallery! I am so pleased and I know mom and dad will be, as well!
Carter
Carter
Photobucket
We did go to Helen on Tues and had a blast! Plenty of picture perfect moments. Do I have images to share with you? Not unless you can tap into my brain bc I did not bring a camera! We went tubing down the river- so much fun. Then, we went to one of Scott's fave fishing spots and the kids helped him reel in 6 rainbow trout. We really had a wonderful day together!
Today, the kids and I met a client and our mutual friend for a photoshoot in Grant Park and then a day at the Zoo. If I am not too tired, I will post some from today. If not, tomorrow evening it will be:)

No comments: