.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Little Peeking...

In the midst of all this editing I have, I am shooting about 3 or so shoots a week. I prefer this schedule and when school is back in, I will be loving it even more! I love being home with my kids, but I think that school is so great for them! It provides the things that I cannot:) I am ready to also get the kids back into a normal schedule!! Speaking of school, this is a very special person to us. Traci was Morgan's 18 mo preschool teacher and now his very special sitter. She has been such a great help to us and we are very thankful to have her! She is finally taking advantage of the gift of pics she got 2 school years ago:) Hope you like them!!
OK T- STOP LOOKING!!!!!
Blankenship
Keith
Blankenship
PS- they brought along their 2 little dogs for the fam shot. I need to really look at them to see what turned out. Since I am always rushing through blogging, I opted the quick way out= go with just the people!
Oh, and here are Morgan and Lily with "Miss Traci."
Photobucket
Next up is an old friend of mine and her precious, little family. Austin is a super happy 8 month old. I just love him to pieces. Luckily, he loves my camera, as well.
Austin
Neese
Austin
Next up, one of my newest little buddies, Palmer, and his PRECIOUS sister, Anna Claire. I did mom's maternity shots and returned today to visit almost 10 pound Palmer. He was such a doll! We ended up putting 2 yr old Anna Claire and baby in the swing together for a sibling shot. Hey- you do what you have to do! (Many of you are nodding your heads bc you have experienced the pain of trying to get a 2 yr old and new baby together!) It turned out precious:)
Photobucket
Palmer
Look at this open eye shot!!! TOO CUTE!!
Palmer

1 comment:

Keisha said...

When do I get a "peek"? ;)