.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, July 11, 2009

MIA...

Long time no post- right? We were in SC with my parents. We enjoyed a nice holiday with the family and then I enjoyed the joys of having help with the children while I was crankin' out galleries! I got 8 done while I was there- 8!!!!! I still have mucho work on my plate, but I am getting back on track. I tell ya, if Scott keeps working these hours, I will need to quit my job or get a live in nanny! LOL! So, HUGE thanks to my parents for all their help- they are awesome! And my sis- she helped me out in a crisis yesterday. I had to take Morgan to the ER at 3:00 in the morning bc he got up and tripped at my Mimi's house. 5 stitches- very traumatic! I have a pic I will post soon. He is so proud and the account of his story is hilarious!!! Love that boy! Ok, so here is a peek for a very patient client of mine with 2 very sweet babies. You might remember little Caleb from my blog header last year. Also, her precious niece was in town and joined in on the fun. (FYI- I think these are some of my faves I have done from this age- difficult age for me to shoot!) Thanks, C fam for being so great!
Photobucket
Choe
Photobucket
Choe
Choe

No comments: