.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, June 29, 2009

LOADS of Pics...

I will post now, talk later:) Here is what i have been up to at the beach and since (excluding past couple days)
My friends we stayed with in Destin:
Blanton
Blanton
Blanton
James
Ben
My crazy kiddos:
Lil and M
Lily
Morgan
Oh, and no- I do not tie my kids up by their ankles! My sis's dog, Stella has wrapped her rope around both of the kids! Might have a little scar. At least the fence is done now, so no more rope!!
My old friend, Allison's 3 mo old twins, Molly and Lucy:
Griffin
Our other old friend, Leigh's precious boy, Blake:
Blake
My baby planner twins, Rebecca and Grace:
Howard
Photobucket
Grace
Howard
Baby Planner and cutie pie, Dylan and his cool fam:
Dylan
Johnson
Dylan
My friend Jennifer of The Dizzy Dragonfly and her adorable kiddos, Ava and 4 wk old, Bennett (yes , he is an old newborn for me- Bennett, mommy, mimi, my cuz Wendy and I were rockin it!) :
Bennett
Morrow
Oh, and the story about that shoot. I am so used to being North of the city for shoots. This time I was South. My cousin Wendy came with me (and she will think I am really stupid for repeating this story!) Anyways, we were driving for about 45 min and I started looking for signs for 285. What I found was a sign that said that i was like 20 min away from Macon!!! So, not only did I do a shoot a good ways from my house, I drove an extra 45 min in the wrong direction! UGH!! Earth to me!!!

No comments: