.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, June 03, 2009

HELP...

I am finally doing it- PICTURELILY IS HIRING!!!! Tell everyone you know. Here are the details:
- Must be able to come to my house once a week for a few hours at a time to:
- Preview and narrow down images
- Color correct... plus....
- Package and mark off orders
- Possibly help design and put together xmas cards, storyboards, etc..
- Must have a really good knowledge of:
- Photoshop CS3 and preferably Lightroom, as well.
(I am so busy, I would rather not have to train!!!)
- If you are an aspiring photographer- I am OK with that, but just know that I just need help and cannot be of much help to you:)
- If you are able to teach me anything new- that is always a plus!
Shoot me an email if interested. Starts ASAP!!!

No comments: