.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Thursday, June 11, 2009

Off to the Beach...

I am trading out pics for a stay at a client's condo! So, we will be there with them for a few days doing beach pics, then we have the place to ourselves. I am so excited- if i can just get there, now. Had a fun shoot with an old friend this morning. Aim- I hope these can hold you over!!! The girls were precious!


Ok, so I have said I will not have internet access unless I can find some. I am bringing my desktop to edit and work on storyboards, etc.. So, I am hoping and praying that when I get home, I will be refreshed and have not fallen behind bc of my vacation! Rachel will still be taking orders and invoicing (unless she cannot get in touch with me for an answer to a question) and Scott will be here to check the mail if you are mailing a payment. I have many galleries out right now. When I get back and settled, I will be trying to wrap them up. Gotta stay on top bf Fall gets here! Bf we know it:) I think that is all... BYE!

No comments: