.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Wednesday, June 10, 2009

High Five For All the FUN Shoots This Week...


I am loving the parent interaction I am getting! I have more from this session tomorrow plus 2 others bf I leave town. I am going to be sending little peeks for those of you waiting on a gallery. I am taking my computer, but will not have internet, so I will be editing, but not posting. I appreciate your patience. I thought I was able to get ahead bf I left, but that was next to impossible! Until tomorrow...

No comments: