.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, June 08, 2009

Sophia...

This little 4 mo old is near and dear to my heart. She has amazing parents and an adorable big brother. You probably will not recognize her, but she is the blog header above! She is so much like her brother- the eyes, the serious faces. But, she is petite and girly. A perfect addition to the family. I am literally about to fall over, so I will have to finish blogging tomorrow. You people are keeping me busy!! I love it! But, I have to admit, I will relish every moment of my vacation next week:)
Sweet Sophia- love you guys!!



PS- STILL LOOKING FOR HELP!! SCROLL DOWN FOR "AD"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karen!!! We love you...what sweet words you say! And these pics are precious...can't wait to see the other moments you capture!!!