.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Tuesday, June 09, 2009

One Year Old GIRLS....

Too fun- these little muchkins! Mallory is the daughter of the owner of Lily Pad Paper. She was much more smiley than last time I saw her and brother, Tyler, was much more still that last time I saw him!! These kids are precious and I think mom and dad will be happy!!! Take a peek-

Mom REALLY wanted a walking shot-

A snuggle with Daddy- Super sweet!

Had fun guys:)
Now, baby Nora. Not so much a babe anymore! I saw her when she was sitting up and now she is dancing like a little diva and running from my camera. Thank goodness she decided to interact with mom and dad bc i am so excited about her shots!



Such a fun shoot at White Oak Park in Hiram. Might be a contender for a fall-mini-shoot..... Off to bed- I will blog the rest tomorrow!!

No comments: