.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, August 28, 2009

Boys, Boys...

Lots of sweet, little boy babies! I met a new little friend a couple of days ago named Robert. He is 6 months old and such a cutie! I went to their home and had such great time with him and his sweet parents. Robert had the -oh so common- "6 mo stare" It happens almost everytime. The moms say, " I do not know what is wrong- he always smiles!" I know they do, but for some reason, they decide to show us the sweetest faces they can make without a smile! (it is no secret I am a huge fan!!) Here are a few of those ADORABLE faces- check out those peepers, too!
Photobucket
LLLOOOVVVEEE this next shot!!!
Robert
Photobucket
And now an updated shot of Rachel's 2 handsome guys-
Photobucket
I get to see them again tomorrow afternoon!! Back to editing- well, after I put my wild children to bed. Night...

No comments: