.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Friday, August 07, 2009

In the Midst...

Of a million things- HAD to share this sweet pic of almost 5 month, Addison. I have more from her session and some from a 1 yr shoot of an awesome little guy to share. But, I do not have everything ready. So, you decide- what do you like???
COLOR
Addison color
VINTAGE
Addison vin
BW????
Addison BW
I think I already know the verdict:)

3 comments:

Keisha said...

I vote vintage.

madelon said...

I like color

Liberty said...

I love love love the blue eyes in color.... baby blues are my weekness!