.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Promise...

I will have peeks up for baby Norah and Quinn tomorrow! I think I am about to hit the hay. Go me- Saturday night at 10!! I was thinking about it an hour ago! LOL! My father is having back surgery next Tues and I am flying out to Charleston on Tues and coming back on Thurs night. I will be busting it tomorrow and Monday to get any galleries due and orders mailed bf I go. I am not sure if I am going to be able to complete the galleries- if not- I will shoot you an email to let you know. Keep him in your thoughts- he has been beyond miserable for months now. Without embarrassing him, I will just say that standing up for more than 10 min is not an easy task. Not good when he is a strapping, young 56 yr old:) My Bday is on Wednesday, so I might have to prance around Charleston by myself for a few hours! Good night all:)

No comments: