.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Saturday, August 08, 2009

More to Share...

I wanted to get the rest of Addison's peek and little Cooper's before the weekend was up. Such fun little babes with (of course) SUPER COOL parents! Baby Addison's mom is a very old friend of mine. Cooper's mommy let me "freshen up" at their home after their shoot to get myself ready for a memorial service. Thanks girl! So- here you go!
Addison's adorable smile-
Photobucket
Mom and baby- BFFs 4ever!
Nicole and Addison
And the little Dude, Cooper, in some gorgeous window light-
Cooper
Go Cooper- drag your parents!!
Murphy
Oh- so sweet!
Cooper
this child literally hugged my neck while we were sitting and chatting on the floor. I could have just taken him home!!!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

I didn't realize you were still doing Coop's pictures!!!! Isn't he an angel?! Great pics!