.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Monday, August 10, 2009

Calling All Current Clients for MINIS...

I am being really indecisive about the Mini-Sessions. So, I have decided to announce my ideas and get feedback from YOU! As of now, I am only taking current clients (unless I have talked to you). Here are my thoughts for locations:
- Carroll County
- Smyrna area
- POSSIBLY Loganville
- Grant Park
The Minis will be 30 min shoots with a gallery of approx 10-15 images (or more if we rock it!) The purpose is to get some terrific shots for Holiday cards and gifts. We can brainstorm ahead of time and figure out the "look" you are going for. I will be looking to book 3+ families per location. Price will be close to the sitting fee, but include some sort of credit. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED- PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP. The Fall will be limited so please get in touch!!
You will LOVE the Holiday Cards this year! I have some gorgeous templates and will be adding a design your own template! TOO FUN! I get the best feedback every year:)
mini
PS- I AM NOW REALIZING THAT BLOGGER IS NOT WIDE ENOUGH FOR SOME OF MY IMAGES- SO IF IT LOOKS FUNNY, IT IS PROB CUT OFF. ANOTHER THING TO FIGURE OUT!

No comments: