.

HELLO! COME ON OVER AND CHECK OUT OUR NEW BLOG STARTING JULY 2010

http://picturelily.net/blog/














If you wish to book a session, please email me at picturelily@gmail.com






























































































































Sunday, May 16, 2010

How Can You Resist These Faces???

I had so much fun with each of these spunky girls! Here is 2 yr old, Nora, whom I have been photographing since she was 3 mo old! We went to a chicken farm and she even said- yee-hah for us!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
K- I can see the emails from the inspired moms coming in now!! Those boots!....
And meet Ashley. A spectacular (did I say spunky?) 3 yr old. We broke a few rules to get these shots, but you do what you have to do- right? What a doll...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We had a houseFULL this weekend and Lily had her Irish Dancing recital tonight. Very busy weekend. Things went well. I snuck off and worked when I could, but tomorrow will def be a computer day until my shoot. Good night!

No comments: